Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Softener too

I can help myself...I have to try all of these cheap alternatives.  I think I am addicted!


This time it's Fabric Softener.  Just finished my first load using it along with the homemade laundry detergent.  Can't smell the vinegar at all...smells great!



What You’ll Need:

  • 6 cups HOT water
  • 3 cups white vinegar - already had in my pantry.
  • 2 cups Suave Ocean Breeze Conditioner - $1.49 {or other favorite scent or any brand. I just used this because it's CHEAP!} This size conditioner was 2.5 cups...I just went ahead and used it all in there.  :)

What You’ll Do:


  • Mix conditioner & hot water well, until conditioner is dissolved completely. Stir - DO NOT SHAKE...or you will have foam.
  • Add the vinegar, and mix well.
  • Store in a large container {empty fabric softener container, milk carton/tea carton, empty large vinegar bottle, etc}



    • Pour into a Downy ball (to the first line at the bottom) … or use approx. 2 tbsp. in the fabric softener spot in your laundry machine… then wash!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment